We believe our uniform looks smart, is comfortable and practical and contributes to a feeling of pride in belonging to Latchford St James.
For the School day
- Grey trousers (boys).
- Grey skirt or pinafore or black trousers (girls).
- White school polo shirt ** / white shirt.
- School purple sweatshirt/cardigan **.
- Sensible shoes (not trainers) – dark colour, flat and supporting.
- Grey/white socks or dark tights.
- School purple fleece (optional) **.
- Navy cotton or grey school shorts.
- Lilac gingham dress **.
- Purple shorts/PE skirt.**
- School logo white t-short or Plain white T-shirt/polo **
- Change of shoes – pumps/trainers.
- (N.B Slip on pumps are easier for younger children).
- Dark track suits/joggers for winter games (KS2).
- Socks for girls who wear tights.
This kit should be kept in a named bag, preferably a draw-string pump bag.
** These items are available for purchase from Touchline Ltd online at:
or pick up an order form from the school office or download from here Touchline Latchford CE 2017.
All items of clothing must be clearly labelled with the child’s name.
The wearing of jeans, football/rugby strip, track suits, Bermuda or cycling shorts is deemed unsuitable in school as daily dress. Similarly, children should not wear jewellery, except for simple ear studs and watches.