Please find below a list of this week’s homework.
- MyMaths – Greater than and less than activity. DUE 7/10/2020
- Purple Mash (English) – What I have learned about sea turtles (writing task). DUE 7/10/2020
- Spelling Shed – /ze/ phoneme spelt ‘sure’. To be accessed at home 3 times per week.
- TT Rockstars – To be accessed at home 3 times per week.
- Reading Eggspress / Reading Plus – Children should be aiming for 3 separate 20 minute sessions on these websites to meet the requirement for reading at home. Please ensure that, for those children who use Reading Eggs, they are using the Reading Eggspress part of this website for their home reading.
Dojo points will be awarded to all children who complete their Maths and English homework on time and to children who are reading at least 3 times each week. This will be checked by Miss Connolly and Mrs Forshaw daily.
In addition, if children read more than the expected amount, complete all of their homework on time and they remain on ‘green’ on our class behaviour system all week, they will be entered into a class raffle to be a member of ‘Always Club’. If chosen, they will win a lovely treat and prize during our celebration worship on Friday!
Thank you for your continued support.