Please find below a list of this week’s homework.
- MyMaths (Adding 10s and 100s) – Due Wednesday 14th October.
- English – Reading comprehension on Google Classroom. Go into the ‘Homework’ folder. Due Wednesday 14th October.
- Spelling Shed (the ‘ch’ sound spelt ‘-ture’) – Practise at home 3 times this week.
- TT Rockstars – Practise at home 3 times this week.
- Reading Eggspress / Reading Plus – Children should be aiming for 3 separate 20 minute sessions on these websites to meet the requirement for reading at home. Please ensure that, for those children who use Reading Eggs, they are using the Reading Eggspress part of this website for their home reading. I have set a book and a comprehension task.
Dojo points will be awarded to all children who complete their Maths and English homework on time and to children who are reading at least 3 times each week. This will be checked by Miss Connolly and Mrs Forshaw daily.
In addition, if children read more than the expected amount, complete all of their homework on time and they remain on ‘green’ on our class behaviour system all week, they will be entered into a class raffle to be a member of ‘Always Club’. If chosen, they will win a lovely treat and prize during our celebration worship on Friday!
Thank you for your support.