- MyMaths – Counting (sequences activity) DUE 30/9/2020
- Purple Mash (English) – Year 2 punctuation activity DUE 30/9/2020
- Spelling Shed – /i/ phoneme spelt with a ‘y’. To be accessed at home 3 times per week.
- TT Rockstars – To be accessed at home 3 times per week.
- Reading Eggs / Reading Eggspress / Reading Plus – In class, we record the amount of time spent on the reading websites as well as the amount of times children have logged in. To meet the requirement, children should have a total time of at least 1 hour spent on the reading websites across the 7 days. You can do this in whichever way is best for you, but we currently recommend three separate 20 minute home reading sessions.
Please find below a list of this week’s homework.
Dojo points will be awarded to all children who complete their Maths and English homework on time and to children who meet the required home reading time each week. This will be checked by Miss Connolly and Mrs Forshaw.
In addition, if children read more than the expected amount, complete all of their homework on time and they remain on ‘green’ on our class behaviour system all week, they will be entered into a class raffle to be a member of ‘Always Club’. If chosen, they will win a lovely treat and prize during our celebration worship on Friday!
Thank you for your support.
Well done to our reader, writer, learner and role model of the week!
Well done to our dojo champion of the week!
And finally a big well done to our first two members of ‘Always Club’.
Year 3 also won the school attendance trophy and the behaviour award! We are so proud, keep up the amazing work Year 3.
Don’t forget it’s non-uniform day this Friday 25th September, to raise money for MacMillan Cancer Support! Please bring a £1 donation to school on Friday and hand it to a member of staff in your child’s pod at the gate. Many thanks for your support.