Hello Year 3,
I hope you’re all well and staying safe! Here are your home learning tasks for this week;
1.Daily Maths and English on BBC Bitesize – Make sure you are completing the Year 3 lessons only!
2.TT Rockstars – Practice your times tables at least 3 times each week. By the end of Year 3 (which is about 6 weeks away!) you need to know your 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 and 10 times tables off by heart so that you are ready for Year 4!
3. MyMaths – I have set more work on shapes this week but I’ve also included angles which are a new Year 3 unit. You may need some support from people at home with the angles part but give it your best go on your own first.
4. Spelling Shed – I’ve set the same spellings as last week so that you can all master these!
5. SPAG.com – I have set 5 new tasks this week on SPAG as I know some children wanted more tests to complete.
6. Reading on Purple Mash’s Serial Mash – Finish the final two chapters of our Clean Sweep book (Chapters 6 and 7)
7. Pobble 365 – I am letting you choose any pobble activity you want this week. Have a look through the calendar and find one you like. Complete the usual sections (Story Starter, Question Time and Perfect Picture) for your chosen image.
8. History on BBC Bitesize – Have a go at the History lessons on this website (Romans). This was our topic for Spring/Summer term which we started but did not complete.
9. Spanish on BBC Bitesize – You haven’t had your usual Spanish lessons for a while now and there are some good ones on BBC Bitesize for you to have a practice with!
10. P.E with Joe Wicks – Remember to exercise daily!
11. R.E Fair Trade Activities
Daily prayer from the Church of England
Our R.E topic this week is looking at Fair Trade. What is Fair Trade?
Watch this video about Foncho and write down what you think is important and why.
Do you think God wants everyone to share the world’s resources equally today? Why? Why might Christians get involved?
-Answer this in your home learning book.
Take care everyone,